Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people lives. ST is one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies as a leading Integrated Device Manufacturer serving all electronics segments with key strengths in Smart Driving and IoT.
ST has a great opportunity for the right candidate to perform in the role of Distribution Sales Business Development, based in our Burlington, MA office.
This position is responsible for the support of the Geographic sales unit field sales, reps, business management, and demand creation teams. Will enhance operations methodologies, coordination, and efficiency to assist the sales unit in growing demand creation and revenues.
Summary: Will propose and implement ongoing changes to keep our service direction in line with company, region, sales unit strategic objectives. Establish and maintain internal and external customer relationships, cultivate culture of teamwork, information sharing, and continuous improvement. Will act as an advisor to the sales unit and be actively involved as required to meet schedules and resolve problems. May perform other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
Analyze information about performance and support business field and management teams by providing qualitative and quantitative insights.
Champion for Leads Management Tool and POS Leads Reports, follow up with field sales team on lead follow-up and aging
Meet with sales teams and distributor partners to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, and establish continuous improvement initiatives.
• Knowledge of business and support tools, thorough understanding of company systems, products and logistics as required.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems (critical thinking).
• Position requires strong attention to detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks.
• Display of initiative and a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Persistence will be required in the face of obstacles.
• Opportunity to lead, offer opinions, and direction.
• Verbal and written communication skills coupled with interpersonal skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and work under pressure.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET