Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The Strategic Partnerships and Business Intelligence organization in Asia is looking for a Strategy and IP licensing specialist to play an active role in the identification, protection, and commercial exploitation of STMicroelectronics wide portfolio of intellectual property through a variety of partnerships and commercial arrangements. To achieve these goals, the incumbent is expected to fulfill the following primary purposes:
1. Follow China semiconductor industry evolution and standardization initiatives.
2. Represents ST in semiconductor associations and standardization alliances in China.
3. Support the formulation of a strategy and develop initiatives to leverage STMicroelectronics wide portfolio of patents and technical / intellectual resources in China.
4. Lead the development, structuring and delivery of licensing projects (system IP and technology IP) directly or through external partners, in relation with all ST internal stakeholders.
5. Develop partnerships with the local startup ecosystems of accelerators and incubators
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in semiconductor technology or electronics is required.
• Must possess at least ten 10 years of related experience.
• Strong project and process management skills, with the ability to handle a wide range of tasks.
• Knowledge of China semiconductor industry ecosystem
• Ability to structure and evaluate
• Understanding of government and industry regulations and policies that will influence ST
• Strong ability to communicate with internal stakeholders (marketing organizations, IPBU, legal, compliance) to craft partnerships and achieve business outcomes
• High degree of autonomy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills,
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in negotiating commercialization deals (i.e. Licensing, startup formation …)
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
Chinese (Mandarin) : 3- Advanced
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET