Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
To support the team that create and improve Fab Dispatching rules.
To optimize operations for both cycle time and cost and for driving improvements to operational performance of the Fab.
To support scenario and capital processes, ensure the accuracy and performance of these processes, perform analyses to minimize capital expenditures, and identify the impact of process/tool changes.
• To analyze the Division and sister Fabs demands and to elaborate operational plans to maximize the available capacity utilization, in collaboration with Device Engineering Process and Maintenance Engineering, Planning and Manufacturing.
• To identify, promote and drive all actions to anticipate potential obstacles in achieving requested performances, and address process and equipment marginalities.
• To manage equipment qualifications policies, lots prioritization, developing tools in order to make the Shop Floor activity more simple and effective.
• To lead benchmark on his own domain of expertise.
• To lead projects, including the identification of project requirements and milestones.
• To validates the proposal from the plants regarding IE related systems for evolutions to meet the future need as well as productivity improvement
• To assist financial function on financial evaluation and product cost and to manage material forecasts and inventory control.
Graduates in management engineering, with excellent computer skills.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET