Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The product manufacturing quality assurance will be responsible of:
– supporting FE/BE compatibility qualification activity inside technology transfer and the development process of the new divisional products
– Attending the daily Material Review Board meeting and cooperating with Operation/PE/Diffusion Fab Teams to find the best strategy to contain the risk of hold material and to avoid delinquency.
– Making appropriate risk analysis before releasing hold lots.
– Managing hold lots in the MRB/Quality Alert tools.
– Analyzing yield data and review SBL-SYL criteria periodically together with Operation and Product Engineer.
– Attending periodical PCRB meeting with the Diffusions fab teams, evaluating the risk and the proposed qualifications plans in accordance with the products characteristics and customer specifications.
– definition of qualification plan in cooperation with the reliability team in case of transfer / process change with impact on product reliability.
The ideal candidate skills are:
– Business fluent English
– very good knowledge of Front End process steps
– good knowledge of BE process steps, mainly related to FE/ BE compatibility.
– Team working and proactivity attitude.
– problem solving attitude
– statistical analysis and synthesis
– Master degree in Physic or Materials Science.
– Minimum 5 Years of Work Experience
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET