Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Application and Architecture development for High Power Management ICs.
To develop and promote new architectures for High Power and High Efficiency DCDC Conversion in Cloud and SSD environment.
To develop the promotional tools to exhibit the highest performance of the solution. To define, evaluate and debug new products, then to promote them throughout divisional customer in US and APAC. To generate documentation to support promotion.
Application and Architecture Development Engineer in the area of Power Management Conversion IC for Server and Client SSD ecosystems.
The Application Engineer has a central role in the Product Development Process, from the initial product definition phase, through the device and application debug and validation, till reaching the realization of valuable system solutions for customer promotion.
Additionally, the Architecture development enables a particular contribution where innovative solutions are to be defined – in cooperation with System Architects and selected Customers – and implemented on real boards then eventually qualified and promoted to customers.
The candidate will be in charge of:
• Silicon evaluation and validation of new products also through the definition of sw scripts for automated validation
• Defining and reviewing requirements and overall architecture of system platforms, like promotional boards, demo kits and reference designs
• Understanding the market trends and adapting the solutions defined to customer needs
• Working on hardware design, like schematic design, PCB layout and components selection, debugging and final release
• Generating technical and application notes, user manuals, technical reports, papers and other technical material
• Supporting the Division in product promotion and early stage adoption
• Customer and Field Application Engineers support
The candidate will have to collaborate with different functions (Design, Marketing, Product Engineering, Quality & Reliability, Field Application Engineers, Customers) in order to define new products and architectures and to support their development.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Master degree in Electronic Engineering
• Multi-year experience in hardware development
• It will be an advantage for the candidate to have knowledge of power conversion systems
• Fluent English
• Availability to travel
• Good team-working, proactivity and problem solving skills
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET