Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
· To manage efficiently manage warehousing core processes & operations
· People and organization management
· Inventory management
· Warehouse system, equipment & automation tools management
· Policy deployment, performance measurement & reporting
· Facilitate robust warehousing solutions to enhance execution excellence
· Analyze & resolve daily operations issues to enable smooth warehousing activities
· Work with Planning, Logistics, Division and Business Units in actions
· To sustain work disciplines, execute action plans and improvement programs to improve service, quality, productivity, and cost and all defined KPIs.
· To sustain work disciplines to adhere to all Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
· Budgeting & Expenses Control and ensure full compliance to Sarbannes & Oxley (SOX) requirement.
– Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or in any related discipline with more than 10 years’ experience in a managerial position in warehouse operations preferably in the electronics or semi-conductor industry. Those with MBA will be preferred.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced Warehouse environment
– Ability to motivate & manage a dynamic service-oriented organization.
– Ability to support change in a fast-moving environment & coach organization.
– Ability to use technical skills, process discipline to build & develop service deliverables & capabilities.
– Lead and drive operations indices within area to ensure timely deliverables
– Highly independent and focused
– Excellent time management and organization & people management skills.
– A decision maker within the services.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Language / Level :
Chinese (Mandarin) : 1- Basic
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET