Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
1. NPI test development engineers, to develop test programs for new MCU-32 bits innovative and derivative products start from MAT10-MAT30.
2. 1st silicon debug and characterization. Promptly reporting, discussing test result with project team including designer, DFT, project manager, product engineer.
3. Support Probecard/loadboard design
4. Test support on mature product including test stability improvement, yield improvement, platform conversion, test time reduction
1. Bachelor’s degree in electrical & electronic engineering/microelectronics with 1-3 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry
2. 1-3 years experience on ATE platform (T2K/HP93K/J750/Magnum)
3. Solid understanding on microcontroller with digital & analog test concept.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skill
5. Analytical problem solving skill is an advantage
5. Fresh graduate with good attitude, able to work independently, fast learner, responsible are welcome to apply
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET