Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The incumbent will act as commodity sourcing manager, and be responsible for below main tasks for Resins and AMBs :
– Define WW strategy for Resins and AMBs together with involved stakeholders (BEM&T central functions, plants, GPO management ) and lead relevant reviews with Site Business Managers and BE plants management for deployment and execution
– Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers, in order to identify best alternatives for ST
– Perform cost analysis and benchmark to suggest best suitable solutions to the internal customers , in line with priorities and defined budgets.
– Review Suppliers cost structure for better price negciation efficiency.
Deploy LEAN principle to Vendors for cost improvment, in benefit of ST
– Align upstream with R&D teams for new projects, technological roadmaps and suppliers choice based on agreed strategies
– Ensure defined strategies are executed in the plants, follow up second sourcing and qualification plans when needed.
– Own the Procurement Campaign performance and saving targets WW for Resins & AMBs
– Engages Vendors with Supply Agreements to ensure Supply Chain robustness for ST
– Perform Suppliers Performance Management, conduct regular Business reviews with Key players
– Master’s Degree in Procurement, Logistics , Supply Chain or a suitably equivalent professional procurement qualification or experience.
– Strong Leadership capabilities; excellent negotiation skills and highly results
– High level of autonomy
– Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
– Working knowledge of all laws and regulations relating to procurement and
– Broad network and able to connect with people from different levels
– Knowledge of supply chain and LEAN principles would be a plus.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET