Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
1) To manage efficiently the pick and pack operations of Loyang Finished Goods warehouse, 0801/08LM, in Loyang
– Facilitate robust warehousing solutions to enhance execution excellence.
– Analyse & Resolve Daily Operations issues to enable smooth Warehousing activities
– Work with Planning, Logistics, Division and Business Units in actions required to achieve short term goals of the department.
2) To sustain work disciplines, execute action plans and improvement programs to improve productivity, cost, pack performance and all defined KPIs.
3) Sustain work disciplines to adhere to all Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
4) Work with Warehouse Manager to ensure full compliance to Sarbannes & Oxley (SOX) requirement.
1) A leader team player with attention to details.
2) Good interpersonal, negotiation, communication & cross functional cultural skills.
3) Open facilitator of change management & result oriented.
4) Strives for quality & continuous improvement
1) Ability to motivate & manage a dynamic service oriented organisation.
2) Ability to support change in a fast moving environment & coach organisation accordingly.
3) Ability to use technical skills, process discipline to build & develop service deliverables & capabilities.
4) 6 -10 years experience in managing a warehouse with a strong ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
5) Lead and drive operations indices within area to ensure timely deliverables
6) Highly independent and focused
7) Excellent time management and organisation skills.
8) A decision maker within the services.
Performance Measurements & Deliverables:
1) Supervisory: Operation Uptime, safety, operation efficiencies & system productivity capacity.
2) Service & Supply Chain: Pick and Pack Fulfillment, Cycle time,
3) Resources: Productivity, unit cost, Training Hours/Employee.
Education level required : 3 – Upper secondary education diploma
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
Language / Level :
Chinese (Mandarin) : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET