Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Warehouse Operation resources and Performance
– Responsible for shift operation performance from Receiving/Put-away, – Pick & Pack and Shipment Execution,
– To meet shift volume target ( bulks packed)
– Ensure all shift task are completed including urgencies
– Make proposal for improvement and correct operator KPI’s
– update shift KPI’s ( dash board /shift report)
Daily Planning and task execution
– Assign operator to each task
– Plan shift according to the activity
– Release / OD , execute manual pick /QP transfer from CLS/ SAP
– Follow urgencies with Transport logistics
– Support & settle the system problem when applicable, e.g., picking, calling problem, unpacking, etc.
– Execute stock transfer
– Follow scrap execution and documentation
– Sign handover/ scrap doc/ GRN discrepancy
– Do spot check quality control
– Analyze and prepare corrective action in case quality deviation ,decide to correct immediately (minor ) it or to block ( serious )
– Prepare/coordinate/validate shift leave planning
– check shift attedance (time in/out)/follow up the time table for breaks
– Participate with the Area Responsible to the operator’s performance appraisal
– Correct operator’s wrong operation or behaivor
– Execute the OJT + train new comer + deploy instruction and OPL
Safety, Health, Environment, Housekeeping
– Ensure safety rules are strictly follow ( PPE ) in his team
– Ensure 5S execution
– check entry or report problem or violation
– report deviation , ensure first fix
– 1st check of problem / raise remedy ticket
BCP / Crisis
– execute action.
1) A leader team player with attention to details.
2) Good interpersonal, negotiation, communication & cross functional cultural skills.
3) Open facilitator of change management & result oriented.
4) Strives for quality & continuous improvement
1) Ability to motivate & manage a dynamic service oriented organisation.
2) Ability to support change in a fast moving environment & coach organisation accordingly.
3) Ability to use technical skills, process discipline to build & develop service deliverables & capabilities.
4) 2-5 years experience in managing a warehouse shift with a strong ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
5) Highly independent and focused
Education level required : 3 – Upper secondary education diploma
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Language / Level :
Chinese (Mandarin) : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET