Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
• Responsible for design, development, and support ST’s customers to use our authentication ICs
• Be customer focused and first line of interface for problem analysis and solution generation
• Troubleshoot and debug products/devices/PCBs implemented/integrated with MCUs/MPUs using lab equipment, and logic analyzers
• Excellent written and oral communication skills sharpened to solve problems collaboratively and proactively with other engineers
• Work with our technical marketing, consolidate customer requests and contribute to new products definition.
• Dedicated to the technical/engineering career path for the foreseeable future and achieves career growth/satisfaction by learning/development new technical skills/knowledge/expertise
Bachelor’s in computer science or Electrical Engineering. Master’s preferred
5 years minimum embedded systems and/or firmware development experience
· Expertise in C or C++ for development on embedded platforms (microcontrollers or microprocessors)
Developing/debugging communication protocol drivers for devices using SPI, I2C and/or UARTs. Be able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer as required for debugging.
Excellent written and communications skills in a fast pace, collaborative environment.
· Experience in customer and partner support highly desirable.
· Experience developing embedded code for the STM32 microcontrollers, and integrating it into products either bare wire, running an RTOS, or Linux
· Embedded security experience including:
o Experience integrating and developing code that uses crypto-stacks such as mBed, OpenSSL or MPU-specific-crypto-stack and especially for use in/with IoT ecosystems such as AWS/Azure, or company-internal network-IT systems
o Experience developing/integrating code to apply authentication ICs such as STSAFE-A110, ATECC608, A7xxx into embedded products
· Experience integrating V2.0 TPMs (Trusted Platform Modules) into MPU products running Linux or Windows
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET