Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
This is a Planning role within the Outsourcing Subcontractor (Assy and Test) Management organization.
Our team is expanding to support ST growth, join us.
Reporting to the capacity Planning Manager, you will oversee the booking of ST capacity needs with our outsourcing subcontractors (OSAT)
You will need to understand the outsourcing capacity available for your assigned portfolio against SNOP plan. You will manage allocations between the various plants (internal and external) and align the plan with the dynamic evolution of the demand.
· Drive monthly S&OP exercise with OSATs for your assigned product portfolio, book capacity and material requirements with Subcontractors
· Drive and coordinate the Control Tower reviews with groups (Demand & Availability Alignment calls)
· Work with Technical and quality teams for new equipment ramps
· Drive OSAT to support missing capacity and/or material shortage
· Collaborate with Regional Operation Teams to synchronize Demand with Daily Execution
· Gather Market intelligence in term of capacity availability
· Maintain collaborative relationship with OSAT while driving their KPI to meet STM targets
· Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years experience with similar role (Production Planning or Project Management) in semicon industry
· Excellent communication skills (lots of communication with all supply chain actors inside and outside ST)
· Strong Drive, able to work under tight deadlines, accountable and consistent in problem solving
· Team Player with good negotiations skills
· Good with numbers, attention to detail and meticulous
· Knowledge of MS Advanced Excel, Database (MS Access) and Big Data analysis for decision-making is a plus
· Technical knowledge on Semicon Packaging & Test preferred
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET