Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
As a member of the Process Engineering and R&D team, you will both excel at optimizing processes and quality in a pilot production line and will be able to develop expertise in crystal growth and characterization of silicon carbide. In your daily work, you will have a close interaction with Process and Development engineers, and with the Production and Maintenance teams. Problem solving often takes place in group.
In this role, you will:
– plan and run crystal growth pilot production by planning processes, allocation of equipment and raw materials and performing practical tasks
– actively monitor key process parameters and scraps and take relevant corrective actions
– detect and correct equipment deviations and faults together with Production and Maintenance teams
– improve procedures, work instructions and equipment HW or SW to enhance efficiency and quality
– work with projects aiming at introducing R&D processes or products into production or at qualifying changes to optimize yield, cost and throughput
– interact with external suppliers and internal customers
– Be part of the on-call team for Process Engineering.
The responsibilities require both office and practical work with the production equipment and include material procurement and work environment tasks.
You have a MS or BS degree in either Production, Industrial, Physics, Chemical or Electrical Engineering. Other specializations can be of interest if you have competence and experience in the below given areas. You have at least 2 years professional experience relevant to this position.
We are looking for candidates with some of the following competences:
· Know-how in process and production improvement methods (e.g. six sigma, etc.)
· Experience in solid state inorganic materials (e.g. semiconductors, ceramics, steel, …)
· Experience of Manufacturing or of Development in an industrial environment,
· Experience, and a genuine interest, in equipment and deposition techniques for semiconductors or ceramics,
· Statistical data analysis skills and experience,
· Computational skills towards technical drawings,
Hands on mechanical skills or vacuum technology knowledge.
· You have good communication skills and the ability to interface with people having different backgrounds or technical expertise
· You have a strong commitment, are persistent and curious
· You have good organization skills, are able focus and prioritize
· You have a good ability to structure and analyse complex data and processes
· You are good at identifying which details matter for performant process results
Welcome and send your personnel letter and CV, preferable in Swedish
STMicroelectronics Silicon Carbide AB collaborates with Skill in the recruitment process for this position. Please send your application to Martina Arrelid at Skill [email protected] If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, contact Martina +4611-19 94 72
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
Swedish : 2- Business fluent
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site