Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Cellular SW Development Engineers will be working in a dynamic and fast paced organization in charge of designing and implementing optimized cellular communications baseband modems.
– Design, develop, validate and document various PHY/L1 control algorithms for 3GPP LTE NB-IoT/MTC devices.
– Review technical specifications, extract requirements and design low-memory, low-compute and time-efficient routines.
– Collaborate with several cross-functional teams including higher layer protocol stack, PHY algorithms, RF and platform teams to seamlessly integrate. routines.
– Evaluate, discuss and review proposed designs with the rest of the team and develop a cohesive system architecture.
– Design and develop in-house tests to harden implemented features.
– Review and interpret certification/carrier test requirements and analyze their results.
– Hands on experience in C programming including design, coding and debugging in real-time multi-threading environments.
– Strong knowledge of Operating systems fundamentals and Data Structures.
– Experience with developing and implementing PHY/L1 control routines for wireless communication systems especially with 3GPP LTE wireless systems.
– Experience in complex software debugging.
– Experience with Version control systems.
– Strong Knowledge of Linux, as a software development environment.
– Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
– Working independently with little supervision.
– Ability to effectively multi-task, manage priorities and solve technical problems independently.
– Self-learning, self-disciplined, and a good team player.
– Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic.
– Good at developing relationships with internal and external teams.
– Collaborates with cross-functional teams to debug complex issues at a block/system level.
– In-depth knowledge of wireless communication and/or digital signal processing theory.
– Familiarity with 3GPP NB-IoT/MTC technical specifications.
– Familiarity with development and log analysis of 3GPP testing systems, especially Amarisoft and Rhode and Schwarz.
– Strong scripting ability especially with Python and Shell.
– Experience with software development tools including Git, Jira, Jenkins.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET