Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The position is for a GaN Power Designer involved in the development of high power switching products for power conversion and power control applications in GaN technology. For this job, He/She will able to extract Spice model parameters for GaN power devices to employ in the circuital design in EDA tool environment. He/She will carry out directly the characterization of designed devices, and will interact with the fabrication/packaging/marketing/reliability and operations teams to scope, design, build and validate GaN systems products from concept to product release.
The candidate must be able to:
– define the architecture of the power devices according to the device specifications and the customer requirements
– design and simulate the circuital blocks at schematic level by the specific EDA tools for power electronic simulation
– extract the Spice model of GaN devices, designing the proper test structures and implementing the extraction strategy
– design the required test bench (e.g., PCBs, equipment, measurement strategies) for the characterization of the designed devices
To succeed in this role, the candidate must have experience in the following areas:
– PhD or MEng. in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience.
– Expertise in Power Electronics
– Power/Analog Integrated circuit design experience
– Power electronics application/lab experience highly desired
– Spice model extraction knowledge is highly desired
– Knowledge of electromagnetic simulation and analysis techniques
– Familiarity with 3D parasitic RLC extraction.
– Packaging and/or power module design experience is strongly desired
– Thermal modeling/understanding a desired skill
– Strong leadership, communication and documentation skills.
– Strong communication and inter-personal skills, developing/driving concepts and ideas with other team members and across other parts of a large organization.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET