Startup Marketing and Growth Manager H/F en CDI à Paris
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Société : eFounders Lieu : Paris Type : CDI Rémunération : Salaire non communiqué Posté le : 30 nov. 2015
eFounders is a startup Studio. Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies. We act as the perfect co-founder to build strong and independent startups.
eFounders is looking for a Growth expert to manage marketing, lead generation and growth initiatives for our startups.
This is a key role at eFounders: you will be in charge of all things “growth” for our startups - and our products are used by millions. From inbound marketing to paid marketing campaigns and business intelligence, you will enable growth at our startups from the start. You will work hand in hand with our startups’ CEOs.
eFounders offers a great opportunity to work on multiple projects with a scalable mindset. You will both feel the excitement of the early days of a startup and at the same time, benefit from eFounders’ structure and resources.
You will work alongside with product, design, marketing and business experts in an atmosphere of high expectations where we make the impossible happen.
- Define and execute a user acquisition/ retention strategy for each startup (starting from the beta phase)
- Test and manage all lead generation tactics, both organic (inbound, SEO) and paid (SEM, Adwords, paid social media, retargeting)
- Define and manage all relevant KPIs, analytics stack and marketing automation
- Scale the products’ growth: improve conversion rates, user onboarding, retention, customer upsell, referrals, partnerships and integrations, etc.
- Coordinate Sales strategies and help in recruiting talents for our startups
- 3-6 years experience in Marketing / Sales in the startup / tech / cloud industry
- you have a very strong analytical mind, and you are highly ROI-oriented
- you are very creative and always find new ways to reach growth goals
- you have already used SaaS marketing tools and you have conducted product launches and marketing campaigns (social, adwords, retargeting) with successful results
- you have an affinity with software and/or the cloud industry
- this a managerial position: you should be ready to undertake responsibility and lead multiple projects in autonomy
- you identify with eFounders’ mission, building future “unicorns”, and you are truly passionate about SaaS and startups
- PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Gifts powered by our internal virtual currency
- A smorgasbord of snacks while you work
- Transportation (50%)
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers, designers, marketers and passionate people
Link to apply https://efounders.workable.com/jobs/164344
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.