STAGE OPERATIONS TEAM
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Jovago is Africa’s No. 1 Hotel Booking Website. Founded in Lagos, Nigeria by a team of passion driven, experienced entrepreneurs, our vision is to create the best travel booking experience ever. With over 200,000 destinations online, we provide our customers with full and reliable information about the destination they want to visit.
As an integral part of the Operations team of Jovago.com, your responsibilities include:
- Running high impact projects across all operations (customer service, website content, sales & revenue management and operational finance including: setting up tools to improve performance, building and rolling out technical and managerial solutions
- Running analyses to understand fast changing market requirements
- Following up on KPIs and identifying levers of performance.
- Coordinating operations between the central team and teams on the ground spread across Africa and Asia.
- Solve complex problems and support Jovago team hands on
- Learn from and share with other Africa Internet Group and Rocket Internet companies worldwide
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
-Action-oriented and results-oriented
-Strong analytical skills
-Strong inter-personal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
-Very independent and the ability to perform beyond expectations
-Top Business School and Universities
-Previous experience in management consulting, venture capital, company creation or category management (retail) would be appreciated
-Proficient in MS Office and fluent in English
-An amazing learning culture
-Working with a multicultural team
-A flat structured working environment to enable you enhance your skills
-A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
-The chance to make the difference: take strategic decisions and concrete actions