Senior Technical Program Manager H/F en CDI à Paris
Inscrivez-vous à notre liste
Abonnez-vous à notre liste de diffusion pour obtenir des trucs et des mises à jour intéressantes dans votre boîte e-mail.
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Société : Go Find It Lieu : Paris Type : CDI Rémunération : Salaire non communiqué Posté le : 5 heures
Senior Technical Program Manager
Paris, France — Top of the market salary + sign on bonus
We are looking for a STPM that wants to be part of something bigger
Go Find It
Launched in 2012, Go Find It has become the number one supplier of mobile solutions and applications in the hospitality industry in less than 3 years. With clients in more than 26 countries across the world, our portfolio contains some of the most prestigious hotel groups, including Hyatt, Raffles, Hilton, Starwood and Sofitel — just to name a few.
We have what it takes for success. Today we are starting a new and exciting chapter in Go Find It’s history. We recently closed our C funding and our investors are amongst the most well known in the tech industry. Our goal now is to build the next generation of mobile solutions.
Today we have a solid foundation, but the challenge that we face now is to bring our mobile solutions to an entirely new level. We want the users’ device to be a one-stop-shop for everything imaginable inside the hotel. TV-streaming, in room light control, climate control, curtain control, smarter communication with the hotel staff, and integration with every possible service. It also includes smarter business intelligence and data analysis, user behavior prediction and much more.
Senior Technical Program Manager
Go Find It is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to run its development team in Paris, France.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at Go Find It you will work to increase the effectiveness of our engineering efforts, moving between the big picture and the smallest details. You will connect the different stakeholders within the organization and ensure that communication between departments is clear and timely.
Your role will also be to ensure that quality control routines are well established and followed within the organization. Release management will be one of your key duties. As a Senior TPM at Go Find It, you know that hitting a deadline is only meaningful if you ship code that is free of bugs.
Above all your responsibility will be project management within the engineering department. You will need to interface with engineers to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources. You should track progress, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders. And you should engage and energize the project teams in order for them to achieve their goals.
Your key responsibilities:
• Project management. Coordinate the development as well as estimate, plan and schedule implementation. Report to stakeholders. Ensure deadlines are kept.
• Scale the team. Identify needs in terms of manpower. Scale up the work force as appropriate. Budget what’s needed to achieve the organizations goals from a software development standpoint.
• Update and Release management. Ensure that our software releases are free of bugs. It will be your responsibility to ensure that our developers follow internal guidelines for releasing new versions of the code. Unit testing, code coverage and the like should be very familiar concepts for you.
• Quality control routines. Similar to the above, it will be your responsibly to ensure that quality control measures not directly related to program code are in place and followed.
• Handle feature requests and bugs. Delegate work within the teams as appropriate.
What you need:
• You need to have great social and communication skills
• Ability to influence and motivate people
• You need to be highly organized
• Technical competency. Strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks. Engineers enjoy working closely with you.
• Knowledge of the HTTP protocol and associated data transfer formats
• Knowledge of different database technologies, and the various upsides and downsides they bring respectively
• Knowledge of iOS and Android development
• Knowledge of deployment tools, CI and VCS software
• Preferably you have an eye for design. You can tell when something looks ”off” and encourage developers to take action.
• Five-years+ experience in tech companies, preferably with experience working in start-ups
• Experience of managing development team of minimum 10 developers
• Experience managing a team responsible for deploying large code bases with hundreds of thousands of users
• Competitive salary and stock option package
• Paid time off
• Be part of influencing an organization in the middle of a global expansion with IPO as a goal
• Be a key member of the team by shaping the product and the direction of the company
• Work in a flat hierarchy where your new ideas will be valued and your honesty appreciated
• Work in the heart of Paris on Rue Choron
• Apple equipment
Contact us — we’re hiring today