Product Manager Intern H/F en Stage à Paris
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Société : Mention Lieu : Paris Type : Stage Rémunération : Salaire non communiqué Posté le : 7 heures
Mention is growing fast and the product team (a team of 6 working on the web and mobile clients) needs the help of a Product Management Intern to deal with the huge amount of challenges we have to face. As part of this young team you will be in the middle of a group of individuals who are eager to ship fast and learn by deploying new features and new experiences.
Your main missions will be:
- To maintain and correct the tracking plan for all our apps.
- To extract precious product insights from our analytics stack to help make informed product decisions.
- To compile intelligence from the market and competitors
- To take part in the user researches efforts and help the designer and product person in creating a flaw-less UX.
- To take part in the product management process and meetings (SCRUM) and follow the good execution of new features and improvements.
- To be responsible of the quality of each new release by testing the features and apps.
- To ensure the quality of each releasethrough documented testing.
About the Company:
Mention changes the way you monitor the web. Create keyword-based alerts on your company name, your brand, and your competitors, and then get updated in real-time about any mentions over the web and social networks. Take action to react, collaborate, and get analytics about your online presence.
With over 350,000+ professionals using the app in 125+ countries, including companies such as Spotify, MIT, Facebook, Microsoft, and Airbnb, Mention is focused on the growing population of Online Marketers in Fortune 5,000,000 companies.
Mention team consists of 20 people, based in Paris and NYC.
- Strong affinity with data and metrics.
- Mastering at least one analytics platform (Google Analytics, KissMetrics...).
- Good competitive intelligence.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Great overall knowledge of the startup universe.
- A good understanding of web development.
- Ideally you are a final year student.
- Fast growing startup.
- Lunch Voucher.
- Spotify Premium.
- 50% of your Navigo subscription is on us.
- Learn product management in one the fastest growing Parisian startup.
Apply here: https://mention.workable.com/jobs/132775
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.