Lead iOS Developer H/F en CDI à Paris
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Société : Go Find It Lieu : Paris Type : CDI Rémunération : Salaire non communiqué Posté le : 5 heures
Lead iOS Developer
Paris, France — Top of the market salary + sign on bonus
We are looking for a Lead iOS Developer that wants to be part of something bigger
About Go Find It
Launched in 2012, Go Find It has become the number one supplier of mobile solutions and applications in the hospitality industry in less than 3 years. With clients in more than 26 countries across the world, our portfolio contains some of the most prestigious hotel groups, including Hyatt, Raffles, Hilton, Starwood and Sofitel — just to name a few.
We have what it takes for success. Today we are starting a new and exciting chapter in Go Find It’s history. We recently closed our C funding and our investors are amongst the most well known in the tech industry. Our goal now is to build the next generation of mobile solutions.
Today we have a solid foundation, but the challenge that we face now is to bring our mobile solutions to an entirely new level. We want the users’ device to be a one-stop-shop for everything imaginable inside the hotel. TV-streaming, in room light control, climate control, curtain control, smarter communication with the hotel staff, and integration with every possible service. It also includes smarter business intelligence and data analysis, user behavior prediction and much more.
Go Find It is looking for a Lead iOS Developer for its development team in Paris, France.
In this role you will work closely with stakeholders, software engineers and product managers to drive the development and delivery of complex, high quality, scalable products. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best possible product with the most efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with the stakeholders to coordinate project teams, assign responsibilities, and identify appropriate resources needed.
You should have a strong eye for design and UX, and be a perfectionist when it comes to implementing design specifications. A strong foundation in math is also a must, in order to create custom graphics and animations.
Your primary occupation the past couple of years should be in iOS development, but we are also looking for someone with a broad skill set and with experience of multiple programming languages and paradigms. Deep knowledge of network transport layers and transmission formats is a requirement, and you should have experience of data modeling and have worked with at least one major
Your position as Lead iOS Developer will also entail that you are able to build the team around you. We will trust your judgment on recruitment and you will have final say on any candidates we bring in to work with you.
Above all we are looking for a candidate that cares deeply about his or her work. We want someone that is able to leave work and feel proud of their achievements as well as someone who is passionate about technology and is eager to learn more.
We ourselves are always excited about technology and the possibilities it brings. And we want you to be of the same mindset. Are you eager to finally use Swift in a bigger project? Do you want to experiment with React Native? We encourage you to! Anything that you bring to the table that will make us more efficient — and above all our product better — is welcome. If you have opinions about the way the front-end interacts with the back-end — let the team know! We want to have the best possible environment and toolset to drive us forward.
What you need:
• Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience as a programmer
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience of Objective-C
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing iOS applications for iPhone and/or iPad
• Expert knowledge of iOS and its core frameworks
• Experience of working in environments where automated tests are required
• Experience in Swift development
• Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of deployment tools, CI and VCS software
• Knowledge of code optimization techniques and tools
• Knowledge of Ruby is a plus
• Ability to influence and motivate people
• Good social and communication skills
• Sensitive eye for UI/UX design and user experience
• Have already released apps available on App Store and/or you have projects on GitHub you would like to show us.
• Top of the market salary, stock option package + sign on bonus
• Paid time off
• Be part of the innovation team and set the strategies for future product development
• Be part of influencing an organization in the middle of a global expansion with IPO as a goal
• Work in a flat hierarchy where your new ideas will be valued and your honesty appreciated
• Work with other talented developers
• Work in the heart of Paris on Rue Choron
• Apple equipment
Contact us — we’re hiring today
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.