Lead Android Software Engineer – User Engagement H/F en CDI à Paris
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Société : DEEZER Lieu : Paris Type : CDI Rémunération : Salaire non communiqué Posté le : 3 heures
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together. Now, here’s the fun part… At Deezer we want our product to be awesome, so while other teams are working on creating the best streaming experience ever, we, the User Engagement Team, are focussed on bringing the people to Deezer and making our users love it!
We are looking for an experienced Android Engineer with a passion for technology and product quality. We aim at strengthening the mobile Android team with a creative and innovative problem-solver, who is able to cope with a challenging environment.
If you want to work on an app with big audience and help millions of Android users listening to their favorite artists all over the world, then join the team!
- Working closely with the whole Android team and helping them achieve their objectives
- Ensuring that all the code written, and the architecture is high quality and scalable
- Improving the production process with innovative solutions and tools
- Solving complex problems with smart solutions
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and architecture in a mobile environment
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile industry
- At least 3 years building Android applications
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- Good knowledge of testing solutions for Android (Unit Tests, Instrumentation, Automated tests)
- Proficient, autonomous and rigorous
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets - Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.