Full Stack Software Engineer – Business Solutions H/F en CDI à Paris
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Société : DEEZER Lieu : Paris Type : CDI Rémunération : Salaire non communiqué Posté le : 19 nov. 2015
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds color to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in?
If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part… The Business Solutions team is looking for a talented software engineer.
You will be part of a young team whose main challenge is building the best possible musical experience for businesses around the globe.
Pursuing this goal we are strongly focused on:
- Building a best-in-class B2B product
- Developing algorithms that help our customers to improve their business
- Supporting multiple platforms & devices like e.g. phones, tables, set-top boxes, and smartTVs
Are you are looking for an audacious and challenging environment? Come join the Deezer Business adventure!
- Build a best-in-class B2B product by improving / building new versions of our current product
- Take full ownership of a feature set from first discussion to going live on our system
- Ensure that all written code and architecture designs are high quality, scalable, focusing on performance, taking initiative in refactoring, and keeping things simple
- Work closely with the rest of the team (Product/Project manager, Support managers, business development), helping to achieve the team’s overall objectives
- 3+ years experience in web development
- Knowledge of Node.js and React is a must-have
- Experience in mobile app development would be a plus
- Knowledge of the Linux environment would be a plus (Debian)
- Good understanding large and complex code bases
- Understanding of good software design patterns
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Team player
- Start-up environment and philosophy, flat hierarchies
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- At home’ vibe, with great outdoor backyard
- Gym access at Deezer HQ with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.