Android Software Engineer – User Engagement H/F en CDI à Paris
Emploi Web : description de l’entreprise et de ses activités
Société : DEEZER Lieu : Paris Type : CDI Rémunération : Salaire non communiqué Posté le : 5 heures
Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in?
If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part… At Deezer we want our product to be awesome, so while other teams are working on creating the best streaming experience ever, we, the User Engagement Team, are focussed on bringing the people to Deezer and making our users love it! As an Android Engineer, your job will be to focus on Android platform development. You’ll also be involved in all phases of the projects by providing Android insights to other teams, from product definition to constant improvement through A/B testing based on strong analytics. If you want to work on an app with big audience and help millions of Android users listening to their favorite artists all over the world, then join the team!
- Working closely with the Growth team helping to achieve the overall team objectives
- Ensuring that all written code and architecture is high quality and scalable, focusing on performance, taking initiative in refactoring and keeping things simple
- Taking full ownership of a feature set or hacks from first discussion to going live on Android devices
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and architecture in a mobile environment
- At least 3 years building Android applications
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization
- Proficient, autonomous and rigorous
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access at Deezer HQ, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.